Studio Hillo is focused on mobile games and applications development. I develop for most mobile devices like Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Amazon Kindle, Tizen etc. Currently working mostly with Ionic, Apache Cordova and Firebase for the applications and Unity & GameMaker for games.
Few key things:
- Roughly 17 years of experience with mobile development, starting from around year 2000 with first Nokia Symbian S40 and S60 platforms using Java
- Published apps and games on Apple App Store, Google Play, Tizen Store, Amazon App Store, Microsoft Store, (late) Nokia Software Market and several others
- I don’t use technical jargon to explain things so you don’t need a Ph.D to talk about ideas and projects with me
- Where possible, I appreciate simple approaches and using what’s already available. Simplicity just works.
- Technology, all the new stuff
- Machine learning, deep neural networks and artificial intelligence
- Human behaviour, why we do what we do and how decisions are made
- Automation, we have fought our way through millennia trying to lessen human workload to get here, and now we try to keep our jobs..
- Ageing & it’s prevention, our lifespan (mostly) depends on our level of technology and it’s availability